Terms and Conditions for Founder Members
- Joining Surviving Susral e-Magazine as Founder Member author is absolutely free.
- The Founder Member will be required to submit 04 articles per month on a regular basis.
- The Founder Member will be required to submit their final articles by the 10th of every month on the topic assigned by us.
- Late submission of articles will be accepted no later than 10th of every month.
- We will assign topics and keywords to all our Founder Members by 20th of every month.
- The articles should meet the following criteria in order to be selected for publishing on our website:
- Minimum 1000 to maximum 1500 words long
- Written in either English or Urdu per member’s preferred language declared at the time of registration
- Must be relevant to the topic provided by us
- Must be engaging and appealing for the readers
- Must be well organized in paragraphs and sub-headings
- Must be grammatically correct and error-free
- Must be original and plagiarism free
- Should include the specific keywords if provided by us along with the topic
- Preferably provide 01 relevant image with each article in the required dimensions and resolution. If not provided for a particular article, we will arrange a suitable image ourselves or publish the article without an image.
- The 04 submitted articles should meet the above-stated criteria and must be appealing and interesting to read so that we accept the articles for publishing on our website.
- Founder Member will be required to moderate comments for 90 days on their own published articles to engage their readers.
- Following benefits are offered to the Founder Member:
- The Founder Member will have the opportunity to make extra income without any monetary investment.
- Monthly commission equivalent to 10% share of the monthly net profit will be paid starting from Sep-2020 onwards for 04 published articles. Considering that launch of website is planned in Jun-2020, we expect to start generating reasonable revenues after next three months.
- Founder Member is open to bring advertisers onboard to get their banner advertised for their brands on our website. In such case, the referral Founder Member will receive 25% commission on the advertisement revenue generated from that particular client.
- Conditions to respect and maintain long-term business relation:
- To maintain strict quality standards of our published content, we will pay commission to Founder Member for the articles that are selected and published on our website. We will not pay commission for articles that are though submitted on time but not accepted by us to publish on our website.
- Commission of published articles will be calculated on per article basis i.e. 10% commission for 04 published articles, 7.5% commission for 03 published articles, 05% commission for 02 published articles, 2.5% commission for 01 published article and no commission for no articles published for that particular month.
- Founder member should avoid delay in comment moderation for over 48 hours in order meaningfully engage their audience.
- Avoid duplication of articles on Internet:
- Given that we have submitted our website to Google to appear in relevant Google search results, it is important for our authors to know that they should avoid duplication of their articles to be published on Internet to avoid any penalties/ restrictions from Google for the author.
- What is duplication of articles: When the author provides the same article/ content to more than one website to publish it on Internet it is called duplication of articles by the author. However, if you provide your written article to only one website for publishing it on the Internet and then share its link on different social media pages or on WhatsApp or through Emails then it is not considered as duplication of articles.
- There are following two options of avoiding duplication of your articles on Internet in order to avoid any penalties or restrictions by Google and consequently by the publishing websites:
- Do not provide your same article to more than one website for publishing it.
- If due to any reason you are willing to publish your same article on more than one website then make sure to let the websites know the links of your published articles and mention which website published it first. The website that published your article first will claim it as original content and the other websites that published it later must add a canonical tag to your duplicate article referring to the website that published it first. Failing to do so can lead to restrictions from Google to remove your articles from all the websites that published it and they may even ask the websites to ban that particular author from publishing more articles.
- To keep the procedure simple, we strongly recommend you to choose first option stated above; that is, do not provide your same article to more than one website for publishing it.
- Separately, if you happen to notice that any other website has copied your content from our website and published it on Internet without your knowledge or consent then report it to us immediately so that we should inform Google to get the copied content removed from that particular website.
- Dissolution of Founder Membership:
- Any provoking, illicit, political, racial, adult, harassing, disrespectful, discriminatory and/ or demeaning comments
- Spamming comments
- Moderating comments on articles published by other members
- Criticizing comments for guests, readers or other members
- Generally misbehaving with the readers or other members
- Posting irrelevant links in comments
- Asking guests, readers or other members for any monetary benefits
- Duplication of articles on Internet if canonical tagging is not done appropriately
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. We also reserve the right to refuse to publish any article from any member. Moreover, we can also cancel membership of any member without stating any reason.